Just a reminder: I will not be teaching the next two Sundays. Please come this Sunday and enjoy a presentation from Josh and Aaron (sorry if I spelled your name wrong!) about the Sudan trip.
Feel free to connect with me in any of the following ways:
Posted by Joshua Mann at 8:56 AM
1. What are the "youthful desires" from which Timothy is to flee? (Remember context is king!)
2. Even in the presence of false-teaching, what sort of servant of God is Timothy to be?
3. Why does Paul command Timothy to correct 'with gentleness'?
4. In verse 26, Paul implies that __________ is part of the problem.
5. In 3:1, when are the 'last days'?
6. How does Paul describe these kinds of 'last-days' people?
Posted by Joshua Mann at 10:48 AM